AOMEI Backupper Upgraded to Version 4.0By: Doris September 3, 2020
AOMEI Technology, the easiest backup service provider, newly released AOMEI Backupper 4.0 on December 16, for personal and business use. Both current and new users can download AOMEI Backupper 4.0 by visiting home page. AOMEI backup software provides basic and advanced features to ensure the safety of your system and data. Users can backup entire hard disk or specified partitions, or just clone them, save time and effort with automatic, incremental, and differential backups.
AOMEI Backupper 4.0 new features include:
- Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
- Added image deploy tool to AOMEI Backupper Technician and Technician Plus.
- The AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus supports to create a portable version by copying the installation directory of the software to other computer for direct use.
- Support to choose a cloud drive desktop app as the target path of file backup and file sync, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, hubiC and Cloudme.
- Added shortcut to Network Share/NAS: click the "Select a network share or NAS" at the drop-down menu of the target path.
- Supports to only restore the selected files instead of the path where the files you want to restore located.
Besides these new features, the Version 4.0 also Improved the graphical installation interface and simplified the instillation process to realize one-key installation as well as fixed some issues to make this tool works better. What’s more, AOMEI Backupper Standard could be automatically upgraded to AOMEI Backupper Professional by registered with license code. There is no need to re-download and reinstall the software. Want to know more about upgrades information in each version of AOMEI Backupper, please see the change log.
Availability and Pricing
The AOMEI Backupper 4.0 family of products now includes:
- AOMEI Backupper Standard: As long as AOMEI Backupper can meet your requirements, you’re welcome to free use it on computers in the home and business environments, with No intention to gain commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
AOMEI Backupper Professional:
$39.95 per license for 2 computers
$54.95 per license for 2 computers with lifetime free upgrades
AOMEI Backupper Sever:
$169.00 per license for a single server
$199.00 (original cost $269.00) per license for a single server with lifetime free upgrades
AOMEI Backupper Technician:
$499.00 per license for unlimited PCs within one company
$599.00 per license with lifetime free upgrades
AOMEI Backupper Technician plus:
$799.00 per license for unlimited PCs and servers within one company
$999.00 per license with lifetime free upgrades
To know more detailed information about the difference between different editions, please see the edition comparison. Compare and choose the right edition based on OS and needs.
All AOMEI Backupper software is also available from resellers. Interested to be partner with us? Join and register to the AOMEI Reseller Program without minimum sales volume requirements. We offer our partners a wealth of resources and high profits discounts to grow a win-win business.