AOMEI Newly Released AOMEI Backupper 2.5, the Simplest PC & Sever Backup SoftwareBy: Doris September 3, 2020
AOMEI Technology newly released AOMEI Backupper 2.5 on March 20, the simplest and most powerful backup & restore solution for personal and business use. Both current and new users can download AOMEI Backupper 2.5 by visiting home page. AOMEI backup software provides basic and advanced features to ensure the safety of your system and data. Users can backup entire hard disk or specified partitions, or just clone them, save time and effort with automatic, incremental, and differential backups.
AOMEI Backupper 2.5 new features include:
- Added universal restore: allow you to restore a system backup image created on one computer to another with different/dissimilar hardware.
- Added system restore and system clone between GPT and MBR disk: enable you to restore/clone system from MBR (BIOS-based) disk to GPT (UEFI-based) disk and vice versa under native Windows environment and Windows PE bootable environment (Linux bootable environment is not yet supported), while ensuring that system is able to boot properly.
- Added an option on schedule backup advanced settings: allow you to more clearly choose whether or not to automatically perform missed scheduled backup tasks in the next system startup.
- Optimized PXE network booting: add HTTP method to speed up the downloading of image file.
- Optimized email notifications: add computer name into message and improve AOMEI SMTP server to ensure that all notifications are delivered successfully.
- Fixed issue: after performing a schedule backup task, the tray icon sometimes is unable to quit normally or no window display when clicking the tray icon.
- Fixed bug: the program always prompts you to enter the new username and password of shared network folder or NAS after modifying the old ones.
Among these new features, the most of all is added universal restore. Both of free and paid editions carry this feature, while most of other backup software is charging for this service. “When I discovered Aomei had included this new feature for free, I must admit to being quite shocked, I never expected to see this type of feature ever offered in a freeware,” said Jim Hillier, from DavesComputerTips. “This is a real game-changer for free imaging software and one which should see Aomei Backupper’s popularity increase even further.” Want to know more change log about upgrades in each version of AOMEI Backupper, please see product changelog page.
Availability and Pricing
AOMEI Backupper 2.5 is available to all users now on www.backup-utility.com
The AOMEI Backupper 2.5 family of products now includes:
- AOMEI Backupper Standard – It’s free for all personal users.
- AOMEI Backupper Professional - $39 for one license and is available to be installed on 2 PCs. Plus extra $10 to get free lifetime upgrades.
- AOMEI Backupper Sever - $139 for one license and available to be installed on 2 servers. Plus extra $20 (original $60) to get free lifetime upgrades.
- AOMEI Backupper Technician (enterprise license): $399, one copy is available to be installed on 10 servers within one company. Free lifetime upgrades.
- AOMEI Backupper Technician (enterprise plus license): $699, one copy is available to be installed on unlimited servers & PCs within one company, and provide profitable technical services to other companies and individuals. Free lifetime upgrades.
AOME Technology, founded in 2010, is a software developing company dedicated in data backup, disk partition and multi-cloud file management. Meanwhile, AOMEI is also a freeware-based company; strive to make 81% of the users free to use AOMEI’s products. Their goal is "let tens of millions of users benefit from AOMEI products, and make AOMEI products industry benchmark".