Home AOMEI Products Support

Can't start backups

Hi. I'd very much appreciate your help. I'm struggling to make a backup using AOMEI backup with my Windows 8.1 32 bit notebook. 

If I try to make a System Backup, I click on Backup, System Backup, enter Task Name, click on Step 2, enter the location, click on Start Backup - but nothing happens.

If I try to make a Disk Backup, I click on Backup, Disk Backup, enter Task Name, click on Step 1, in the next screen Disk 1 appears, I click on that (it goes green), but I can go no further. The screen continues to show "Disk 1, Basic MBR 59.06GB Unallocated", and the program won't allow me enter the disk I want to backup. (The box intended for this information remains blank).

If I try to make a Partition Backup, I click on Backup, Partition Backup, enter Task Name, click on Step 1, in the next screen Disk 1 appears, I click on that, but I can go no further. The screen continues to show "Disk 1, Basic MBR 59.06GB Unallocated", and the program won't allow me enter the disk I want to backup. (The box intended for this information remains blank).

Am I doing something wrong? I would be so grateful for your help. Many thanks.

Comments

• Hi spiram,

I am sorry for the late and sorry for the problem you encountered, as for your problem, could you please post a screenshot of your problem when you back up the disk? 

In addition, please tell us what model your notebook is and check what type of the disk which you want to backup,please let us know. So we can know your situation more deeply and analyze what caused this problem.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Aomei Support Team