It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Download the WinToUSB software
2. Install Windows 8.1 in the first area of the wheel in the external HD. Note Create the boot partition and the partition from the operating system.
3. Once installed, disable the TPM and encrypt Windows 8.1. You can encrypt only the space that is being used
4. Now download the AOMEI Backupper and AOMEI PE Builder, do the installation of the two programs and create a media of AOMEI PE Builder.
5. start the PE media and open the AOMEI Backupper.
6. Click backup and then click partition Backup
7. Select the boot partition and the system partition
8. After you have added the partitions, go to the smart and choose the option to do an exact backup
9. Ready! Wait patiently!
10. Now when you need to perform a restore, create the layout of partitions exactly how is the system installed. Remember to format them and also carry out restoration sector-by-sector
Tested and restored several times with Windows 8.1 Pro (portable) installed on a HD Hitachi HTS54550A9E384 and also restored to the HD SAMSUNG HD81GJ.
Everything working normally it!!!!
The hint to walk with your data protected