Home AOMEI Products Support

Backup Management - Input password

Hello all - I feel so stupid .... I created a password for one of my scheduled backups, and now I can't remember it.  Is there any way to reset it?

Comments

• Daddygooseof8,

I'm unaware of any way to reset the password or recover it. I'd recommend contacting technical support for that to see if they have a means of doing so.

[email protected]

• Daddygooseof8,

Sorry for your encounter. Whether you have important data in the backup you need to restore or not? If we have your trust, maybe you can send us your image files, we can help to restore. Our email is [email protected] as darylsonnier has posted.

• Thank you gentlemen.  This is NOT important data, and I can delete the image file and the backup task with no concerns and start a new one., as all data is still on my system.

• YoungCheng .

Existe maneira de recuperar? Então não faz sentido de criptografar o backup.

• Hi vagn_32,

If you encrypt a backup, but you forget the password or others want to restore the backup, there is no way to reset the password or restore the backup without the password. Even you send the image file to us, we cannot guarantee that we can restore it successfully, we can just have a try. So the best method is to remember the password in mind or save it to a secure location.