Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper make double images by shedule

edited January 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Sorry for my english. I have a problem with sheduled backup. I have a several folders to backup, which backuped in different images. Some of them, backup twice at a one time, some of them backup normal. Settings of shedule is equal.

Comments

• Hi DEADq1,

The problem you encountered should not happen. Please put up a screenshot of the image file list, and please also post us the log files. You can find the log files in the installation directory of Backupper. 

• Hello,

I encounter the same problem with Aomei Free Backup, newest version. I have 5 different scheduled backups for different drives, two of them are always executed twice i.e. there are 2 diffferential backups in the backup directory, the other backups are executed only once.

The settings for the 5 backups are identical.

Is there any solution for this problem?

kl.hauke

• Hi,

Would you give us the log file? Also hope you can give us the screenshot of the backup task setting which is backup twice.

Waiting for your reply.

• Hello,

today I let Aomei Backupper run once more and it again produced some double backups.

I include two logfiles, a winword documen with the directory structure for the log files (Aomei backupper directory and 

then the log-subdirectory) and a winword-document containing the general settings, the list of defined backup plans, the 

list of backup plans run today and then, as an example, detailed parameters of the plan maxi-lwg-..... which was run 

twice.

If you need further information please let me know.

Kl_Hauke

By the way, the backup of the system twice failed with error 4103. What does this mean?

imageaomei-backupper-double-problem_log-directory.doc

imageaomei-backupper-double-problem_2016-02-04.doc

imagelog91.txt

imageReg.log.txt

• For the twice backup problem, we send the log to the related department. And they will find the problem quickly.

For the 4103.

Attached is the solution for 4103.

imageAB Error Code 4103.doc

• Kl_Hauke "By the way, the backup of the system twice failed with error 4103. What does this mean?"

We do not find anthing about your backup in the log you send to us.

Please send all the log in the installation directory. You can zip it first.