Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Cyber Backup Error 0x00002335

we have the following problem. The following error always occurs when backing up the hard drive:

Fehlgeschlagen Fehlercode: 0x00002335

Fehler beim Erstellen des Speichers.

No matter whether we want to back up the hard drive of the server or an agent. 

Simple file backup works

Maybe someone already had the problem. We would like to take an image of the PCs and not just back up the files.

Support simply doesn't respond anymore.

Comments

• @ReneWerner, Please email the support team and offer C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Cyber Backup Agent\FileBackupCore\log on the client computer and C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Cyber Backup\log on the sever side.
  • I've been doing this for a week now. But nothing comes out. The log files from the Filebackup directory are ok because Filebackup works. I need an image of the server and PC systems.
  • Replying for the update.
  • Almost 14 days have passed again. No information, no help. The worst support I have ever experienced.

• edited March 26
    ReneWerner, I will not ask you for your full email address, but could you please reply with the domain of your email address? For example, @Outlook.com, @Gmail.com, @Yahoo.com.
    Please reply to confirm you have already checked your Spam folder for Aomei's reply.
    Have you attempted to reach them from a different email address?
    Thank you.
  • edited March 27
    I have a processing number from support where they should run the job again and check whether the error occurs again. Then send log files for four days and now I wait and it says it is being checked. It's understandable that you can't check this in one day, but it keeps the customer waiting for 14 days with no chance of success.

• @ReneWerner, Sorry for the inconvenience. I have contacted the relevant colleague to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.