Home AOMEI Products Support

How Long... Realistically?

Sent this message to support,
Anybody know what the "usual" expected response time is? (has been one week so far...)

" I am having a problem registering one of my computers with my latest (and I have been paying for plenty over the years) serial number.
I had this issue before and the only fix from you/support was issuing a NEVER expire serial that well, expired.
PREVIOUS PROBLEM CODE - AOMEI Backupper Professional
                                                    Registration Code: (original one) AMPR-80T99-4X9UU-XXXXX
PREVIOUS FIX CODE FROM SUPPORT -  (unlimited registrations) AMAB-48ENE-UQBTP-XXXXX

Payed Again...
This is the LATEST that I have paid for {again) and can NOT get it to register more than one of my computers.

code - MBPR-0XTHE-PHA12-XXXXX
device limit - 5
expiration - never

Comes up invalid.
have not exceeded 5 devices.
please advise and thank you! "

Comments

• edited February 14
    Hello JSweeney, I understand you bought BU, and need to reset the license. I am sorry to hear that AomeiTech has not yet responded.
    I understand your situation, but please I don't recommend posting any part of your license in a public forum. That is not safe.
    What email address have you contacted them at?
    Until they reply, you could use the USB version.

Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]

Sales
    [email protected]
    Backupper WinPE USB:
    Add custom drivers, such as NVMe, if necessary. Does not work with some monitors.
    https://www.ubackup.com/help/create-bootable-disk.html

• Thanks AiArtisan for your quick response!
    Not sure that what version im using USB or otherwise will respond any better with a seemingly "voided" serial # even though the serial shows as as active and valid in my account.
    This is more of a [email protected] issue as ive emailed them over this issue before years back. Funny its happened to me twice. I like the program but not sure this is the company i want to "trust"?! with my backups. No phone support, slow support response etc.
    juz sayin...
  • Any [email protected] monitoring these post?
  • There is no limit on making and using USB sticks with any version you have.
    You could try emailing them from a different email address.