Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper software is stuck at 10%

Backupper software is stuck at 10%, restartingit doesn't help. Don't know how to clear it.

Comments

• I was trying to backup files on a network share onto another lacation on the same share and backupper has frozen. I cannot use it now. If I uninstall it and re-install it will this be cleared? Or, Will i lose any data of  from prior backups? Many times i have tried to explore image files made from other backups, created earlier, but without sucess. And, Why can't I exolore these imag files? These are *.adi files created from backupper. How do i access them since backupper won't let me explore them?
  • edited December 2023
    Click X to close app. Restart PC. Reinstall app, using the Pro installer, not free installer, to keep license.
    1) Aomei product tier Standard, Pro, Other? Version?
    2) Windows version 10, 11, Pro, Enterprise?
    3) "I was trying to backup files on a network share onto another lacation on the same share and backupper has frozen"
    Did you try closing BU, to get out? I have used BU, and I have used network shares, but I am not experienced using BU across a network. How much of the network share were you backing up? The whole thing? I don't recommend making the source and target of the backup the same location, that could cause errors. What was the size of the backup source? I don't read log files, but when other technicians comment here, they will ask for it, you could attach your log file to the forum. Please elaborate with full detail.
    4) "Backupper won't let me explore them"
    That is a separate issue, please create a new forum post for that issue, and we can answer that there.
    Backupper Pro Edition
    Keeps license activated when updating Pro version
    https://www.ubackup.com/changelog.html
  • Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  • @DaBesser, Please contact the support team via email and offer the log folder under the installation directory of AOMEI Backupper to check and analyze.