Home AOMEI Products Support

CBackup

What is the list of cloud storage providers that CBackup supports transfers and syncs to?

Comments

• @AiArtisan, CBackup currently supports third-party cloud services: Google Drive (personal), OneDrive(personal), Dropbox (personal), and FTP. Of course, it also offers CBackup Cloud, which you can back up local data to.
  • edited December 2023
    I once read on a website that CBackup was compatible with a large number of 3rd party cloud services, such as pCloud, Box, SugarSync, Carbonite. I do not remember who was on the list. I am asking if you could please link me to the website with the complete list, or reply with that information here, thank you.
  • In Partition Assistant, there is a link to MultCloud.

MultCloud is compatible with these cloud providers.
    Admin, why are CBackup and Multcloud separate products? Why not have a cloud program that can do all of the services of both?
  • @AiArtisan, CBackup currently supports third-party cloud services: Google Drive (personal), OneDrive(personal), Dropbox (personal), and FTP. It doesn't integrate pCloud, Box, SugarSync, Carbonite, and so on. Of course, we will support more cloud services in the future.
    CBackup and Multcloud are separate products. Although CBackup also provides cloud to cloud synchronization, it mainly supports backing up local data to the CBackup cloud
  • edited December 2023
    Why are CBackup and Multcloud separate products? Why not have a cloud program that can do all of the services of both? It's an engineering design question.