Home AOMEI Products Support

Partition Assistant Pro 10.2.1 GUI

How can I display the sidebar and other panes???? I only get the main pane showing the disks graphically and for the life of me I cannot see any settings or options to display the other panes. Even the embedded Help Documents talk about tool bar, menu bar, sidebar etc but can't seem to display these on my install. Bad install or what? Just bought this. What am I missing??
Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2023
    ADDENDUM: Just noticed an earlier post from November 9 entitled "Partition Assistant 10.2.1 Display issues" which is somewhat similar to my issue. I tried the suggestions noted in there but to no avail. I'm also displaying on native resolution 4K (Odyssey Neo G8 via Geforce RTX 4060 Ti Dual). Clean Windows 11 install. Need help please.
  • Here is an index of tutorials by Aomei, with pictures and steps. You may find your answer in there.

• Here is my activated PA Pro:

This is a current screen shot from your own website:

PLEASE, I JUST NEED YOU TO TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE EXTRA VIEW PANES, AS SHOWN IN YOURS.
  • The 2nd photo you attached is from version 9.x of PA. The current version is 10x, and the layout is simpler.
    Have you tried right click > Properties?
  • edited November 2023
    Yes I can get the Properties pane. I understand you made v10 simpler. I suggest the Help documentation and website information be thoroughly updated to reflect the current version. That would avoid some unnecessary questions and confusion.

Case closed.
  • edited November 2023
    Aomei Admin, could you please update your website for PA 10.x, thank you.

• @Johnny_Dollar @AiArtisan, We had updated the pictures of the website: https://www.diskpart.com/help/clear-disk.html. Please clear the cache of your browser to check again.