Home AOMEI Products Support

Upgrade Button should disappear after successful registration - or?

After successfully registration (AOMEI Backupper Proffessional)- the yellow Button does not disappear on the Screen? I put in the registration key within the (AOMEI Backupper Proffessional . free for one year) application. Should I previously uninstall the free version and install the regular Program then afterwards before I register it? Best Regards Ulrich

Comments

• Please reply with a screenshot of your issue. Which BU installer file did you download? Standard, Trial, Pro are actually 3 different installation files. While it is true the Standard installation file can installed then upgraded, it is best to use the Pro installer, it is more consistant in retaining your key. If you try the Pro installer, and it does not solve your issue, you could email them to reset key.
    Backupper Pro Edition
    Keeps license activated when updating Pro version
    https://www.ubackup.com/changelog.html
    Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]

• edited November 2023
    Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I was not precise in the description.
    Let me describe the process chronologically.
    1.) I installed free version (Professional - valid for one year) and unlocked it with the included key.
    When the program was starting,, two yellow buttons appear on the overview page.
    A.)" Upgrade" (on top of the overview page)
    B.) "Get Lifetime Version with the biggest discount" (below the overview page)
    2.) Later I bought a new officcial key for the Pro version.
    3.) I entered the official new key in the already installed version (Free Version).
    4.) Afterwards the yellow button below does not longer appear (Get Lifetime Version with the biggest discount)
    5.) But the yellow button (Upgrade) above still appears ??
     Now I'm irritated because the button "upgrade" should now be obsolete. So I'm not absolutely sure if I am now in possession of the lifelong version. Could you confirm ? Best Regards
  • edited November 2023
    Thanks for the quick reply.
  • edited November 2023
    PA > upper right hamburger menu > About. What does it say? Standard or Professional? Which version #? Post screenshot of all of PA, with About section in view.
  • it´s the professional version 7.3.1. This shows the overview page...
    Although this program was activated with an official key, the "Upgrade" button is still appearing.

• @Ulrich_Mueller, Please reinstall AOMEI Backupper and then register again.
    You can download software from here: https://www2.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/full/AOMEIBackupperSetup.exe