Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hear me out... AB ShadowCopy Administration c:

There are some other companies that allow ShadowCopy creation and management, as well as the ability to explore ShadowCopies as a drive and obviously restore files from. It'd be great if the system was something like ShadowExplorer, ShadowCopyView, Z-VSScope (minus the vss lockdown stuff), System Restore Explorer, stuff like that. I know the technology isn't really supported anymore but for emergency/short-life backups, the speed of vshadowcopy creation is a must. Also, don't forget about PA! I very much displiked the the new GUI update and felt the efforts should have been put towards expanding the solid, but limited array of features it provides. Other than that keep up the good work team. Still my main backup software going strong for a couple years now.  

Comments

• @Ryuukae, Sorry that we don't quite understand what you mean. Could you explain it further? Genertally, AOMEI Backupper use Vss service to create backup.
  • Thank you for the tip for System Restore Explorer, I did not know about that!