Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus: Server 2019 Freezes

edited October 2023 in AOMEI Products Support
Dear Admins,

im useing your software for backups via Microsoft Server 2019 and im faceing some issues currently. The whole server freezes at my scheduled task at 3:00 am every time and only a hard reset helps in that case. I hope you can help me with a solution. Thanks in advance.

Windows Server 2019, AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 7.3.2, RAID1

Comments

• edited October 2023
    Thank you DM21 for your question. I do not have experience with Windows Server, but could we please do some tests to isolate and confirm the issue is BU. If you disable the scheduled tasks, and do a manual task, such as a backup prior to 3AM, and it is backing up during 3AM, does that still cause the error? If BU has no scheduled or manual tasks, does it still freeze the Server? Does this error happen on all of your machines?
  • Thanks for reply. This error only happens with the schedules task, when i start an instant attempt all works fine. I got over 100 machines and 15 servers running and this error happens on some machines ( servers ) only and while useing an scheduled task..
  • Have you seen your servers freeze for other reasons? Have you tried reinstalling BU?
  • Have you seen your servers freeze for other reasons? NO Have you tried reinstalling BU? YES
  • @DM21, Please email the support team and offer the log folder under the installation directory of AOMEI Backupper to check and analyze further.