Home AOMEI Products Support

Restore failed error code 32781 + Synology nas

I need help, I have a problem with deploying an image on the network. I get an error code 32781 when I try to restore the image using Synology NAS. But it works fine when I use a shared folder in windows server with the same image file.

Comments

• Thank you Hekis, can you confirm this error happens with multiple end user PCs?
  • Hekis83776, " it works fine when I use a shared folder in Windows server with the same image file."---Did you mean that it can restore success when you select an image file for the network share path?
  • edited November 2023
    @admin I was able to restore the backup from the windows server share path. I had made the backup in synology nas, but it gave me an error code 32781. So I copied it to the windows server and it worked fine for restoring.

@aiArtisan The error only occurs in synology nas, but I can deploy the image to multiple desktops from the windows server shared folder. 

Is there anyway how to fix this error code? thanks
  • Are you using Centralized Backupper? Did you try reinstalling it?
  • @aiArtisan Im using standard backupper, and image deploy
  • edited November 2023

Backupper.

• @Hekis83776, Could you offer the log folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI\AOMEI Backupper\7.3.3\AOMEI Image Deploy so that we check and analyze?