Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Centralized Backupper for Linux server

A version of AOMEI Centralized Backupper for Linux server, preferably running in Docker with a web interface, doesn't exist? The application for Windows is under any criticism. I'm starting to regret that I opted for this solution.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, could you please explain what "The application for Windows is under any criticism" means?
  • @Itcjarges, AOMEI Centralized Backupper currently doesn't support Linux.
  • - when I start the application, it takes 15 minutes to open
    - sorting doesn't do it right
    - it does not correctly detect the computer name and the IP that the clients have
    - to update the clients I have to write them manually, I select them in vain because there is no option to update the selected ones from the list
    - plus a bunch of errors like the example in the attached picture, the clients update but display the respective errors, and they are not the only errors.
    ... and I can continue

As an example, I have the Bitdefender dashboard with the web interface on Linux and I have no problems with it.

• @Itcjarges, Could you try to manually install agent software on these client computers? And then, please check if they will be listed under Uncontrolled Computers.
  • I have a network of 200 computers, because of this I opted for this solution.

It also happens that some clients appear in Uncontrolled Computers, although they were ok before. I have to delete a certain folder and restart the client computer to be able to reassociate it.