Home AOMEI Products Support

Issue repairing a usb stick to be a 100% capacity usb stick with AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.1.0

if you have a usb stick with which you formatted; after created a partition with an incomplete part of the files needed to create with it; a booteable installation OS media, a live  OS media  with or without persistence or a live OS with or without persistence and installation media;( i don´t remember the exact name of the OS i used first i only remember that they where Windows 11 64 bits from microsoft official website or any of the following  linux distros: Tiny Core Linux, ubuntu, debian or Pop!_OS or Fedora Game Spin); and then i formatted it and i got a usb sitck not with the maximum capacity it had; and them i created an incomplete OS bootable usb( it could be or a a booteable installation OS media, a live  OS media  with or without persistence or a live OS with installation); without knowing which OS from which OS family  i created it; and then i created a an OS i don´t remember from which OS family i created it( all the OSs created in this and the previous steps can be from Windows in that case i only ceated a Wnidows 11 booteable installation media or linux OS that are with out without pewrsistence live with installation  Tiny Core Linux, ubuntu, debian or Pop!_OS or Fedora Game Spin medias); in a way that i created it using an completely the files i bneed to create the booteable medias; and in a way that i created two partitions; and then this sequence continued until i created all the types of OSs i mentioned before; knowing only the live OSs where the lniux ones; and with all the distros i said i used from Microsoft and Linux OSs families; after that i executed the command clean after executing the commands frist to list disks and then to select the disk of the usb stick i have the issue i am asking for help in this forum; and  then i got a without knowed size usb sitck in Format... command in FIie Explorer when i inserted it in my PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Compilation 22621.1992; and then using AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.1.0 i made left clic on the part that shows partiton space; and in the prompt window clic in Wipe Partition and used the "Full sectors with Zero" "Wiping Method" and then i clicked in "OK" and then i click on  click "Apply" and "Proceed" ad whem prompt a windows with "OK" button i clic that button; and repeat the procedure but with Gutmann "Wiping Method"; i made left clic on the part that shows thewe "Disk" number; and in the prompt window clic in Wipe Partition "Quick Partition" and then i  clicked in "OK" and then i click on  click "Apply" and "Proceed" ad whem prompt a windows with "OK" button i clic that button; i set the "Partition Count" to one and made clic in "Clear All Labels" in "Disk Type" i choseed "GPT" and i unchecked "Build ESP /MSR Parts" and i choosed the maximum Sectors left to "Align Partitons" and i made clic in "Start Partitioning" and then i clicked "Yes" to continue; and when there was a prompt window i clicked it prompted button; but i got a 99% of maximum capacity formatted usb stick how do i get a 100% of maximum capacity formatted usb stick 

Comments