Home AOMEI Products Support

End the Process of Partition Management

Hallo!

The product is the simplest I have seen and the easiest to use, but I do not seem to understand how to store the changes that I have made so that when I next sign on I am confronted with them. Who can advise me what to do that I have omitted to do?

Regards, forkinpm.

Comments

• Hallo again!

On the theme I started I have sinced looked in depth without finding an answer.

After having made changes to the Partitionbs I am confronted with a statement on AOEMI Partition Assistant PreOS Modus. How do I recognise the modus and change it at startup of the application tgo the correct one. If it is not possible and nothing in the documentation refers to it other than the use of a particular use of keys such as "Alt" and "Enter".

Please give me appropriate advice.

Regards forkinpm.

• Forkinpm,

Can you explain exactly what you're trying to do?

• Hallo darrylsonnier!

Tahnk you for your reply.

When I have made changes to my Partitions, I am not able to store them so that when I sign on again they have been stored. Do you now understand my issue and question?

Regards forkinpm.

• Forkinpm,

Once you make a change or changes using the partition assistant, you need to appy the changes.  Check the upper left corner for the apply button after you've made changes.  They will not take effect until then.