Home AOMEI Products Support

Upgrade Backupper

Hello, I just bought the pro edition of Backupper. As I was not shure if my edition is good enough for
Win 11, so I looked for backups.   I found some offers. But I don't understand if I need it. I 'm just a private user and don't have a buissines (Geschäftliche Nutzung). Perhaps the screenphoto will help to give me an answer?
For me it's very important to create a bootable USB-stick. I think that PXE-Boot Tool is an extra, that I don't need. Greetings and hoping for answers.  Moses
Tagged:

Comments

• Es ist mir inzwischen gelungen, das System mit einem von Aomei erstellten Stick zu booten.

Da ist  wohl auch das Windos PEX-System integriert.

Dann meldet sich das Wiederherstellungssystem. Es würde mich interessieren, ob dieses System vom USB-Stick direkt gestartet wird. Wenn es vom ursprünglichen Installationslaufwerk gestartet würde, dann würde bei zerschossenem Installationslaufwerk ein Problem entstehen. Sehe ich das richtig ?

• @Moses, You can use Pro edition. It is enough for your needs. You can use AOMEI Backupper Pro to create backup for your system and data. And, you can create WinPE bootable media. So, if your system crash, you can boot computer from WinPE media to restore backups.
  • Hey thank you. If have created a WinPE bootable stick.  I've tested it, it's booting. I hope that there is not only WINPE on the Stick, but also all parts of Backupper pro I will need for restoring my Windows in case of a crash ? Have a look on my screencopy (mobile phone) 
    after booting to see if everything went right ? greetings Moses
  • @Moses, Do you want to save the backup image file to the WinPE USB? Because the WinPE USB partition is FAT32 format, it can't storage a single file larger than 4GB. When the backup image is larger than 4gb, you can't save it to the WinPE USB partition.
  • Hi @Admin.  No I don't want to save it on WinPE USB. I've allready saved it on an other
    1 TB  USB-harddisk formatet in NTFS   and this worked. The screencopy I posted is already a part of the Restore action, therefore I had to take the copy with my mobile phone. But I didn't start the final step for the Restore action.
    I still  have another question. When I've started the Restore action finally, I will leave the NTFS with my backup image file, that's clear for me.  But can I take away the  WinPE USB Stick  when Restore ist working.
    Or do I have to leave it plugged in , till Restore is finished  and I had successfull reboot from my restored system.  Thank you for your help.  Moses
  • @Moses, When you boot from the WinPE USB successfully, it will load the WinPE environment to Memory, so you can remove the USB. But, if you reboot the computer, you need to re-connect the USB, then it need to re-load WinPE.