Home AOMEI Products Support

BSOD Server 2012 R2 - amwrtdrv.sys

Been having random BSOD errors (0x0a, 0x3b, 0x50) and after reading the dumps, they all point to AOMEI being the problem.  Specifically amwrtdrv.sys.  I've seen different discussions regarding using a different amwrtdrv.sys file but even with the latest version, this error still persists.   I've uninstalled, deleted the files, and reinstalled Aomei but still got the error.    

Can we get a proper resolution?  Aomei has been my software of choice since 2015, I would hate to have to shift to Macrium Reflect.

Comments

• @Delcock758, please find ammntdrv10.sys and amwrtdrv10.sys under C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI\AOMEI Backupper\7.2.1\driver\amd64 and copy them to the desktop, then rename them as ammntdrv.sys, amwrtdrv.sys.
    And then, please put them to C:\Windows\System32 to replace. 
    For replace them successfully, please first run "CMD" as Administrator to open Command Prompt, 
    then type into "net stop ammntdrv", "net stop amwrtdrv" to stop the two services.
    then copy the renamed ammntdrv.sys and amwrtdrv.sys to C:\Windows\System32 to replace, 
    then type into "net start ammntdrv", "net start amwrtdrv" under Command Prompt to restart them.
    After that, please reboot the computer, then check if you will get the BSOD problem.