Home Storage General Discussion

Can't install windows 11 after disk formatting

My laptop was locked with bitlocker and linked to my professional email adresse, and i have leved this company so i cant verify my bitlocker code since i dont have access to this microsoft account, once the company's administrator was desabled my account, i can't acced to my laptop i have tried to bypass the authentification by using " hiren's boot " tools but it not work. so i decided to remove the C: partition and i have created and formated new partition, actualy i'm trying to install Windows from a bootable USB with Win 11, but the install can't find any partition!!!

But when i boot the laptop with "hiren's boot USB" and i accede to the disk management I can see my hard disk and the C: partition

do you have any suggestions or solution for this issue 

Comments

• @Said1783, Maybe you can try to delete all partitins on the disk, and then try to install system again. In addition, please also check if the disk is GPT format. Win11 only support GPT disk.
  • Thank you, OK i will tray to delete all partitions and reinstall Win11, yes the disk is a GPT format. 
    Is this behavior can be caused by bitlocker?
  • edited June 2023
    Your disk may be an NVMe. Please download an NVMe disk driver from your disk manufacturer website. Or you could try to download Intel VMD NVMe disk driver. Please include one or both of these NVMe disk drivers in your Win11 USB stick, and load the driver during installation. I have seen this issue many times, and this solved it.
    Also, the admin makes a good point, the disk must be a GPT partition table type, not an older MBR type.
    We appreciate the screenshots, but could you please take a screenshot from inside Partition Assistant, that provides more information than Disk Management.
  • the problem has been solved, just to summarize the solution:
    I have downloaded the Asus driver from the manufacturer website, and I added it to the Win11 USB stick, then during the win installation I have loaded the driver, the disk and existing partition become visible,  :)   :)   but i can't install windows on it, I have an error that say " we can't create a partition and we can't identify an existing partition....." :s 

then I have deleted the existing Partition and create a new one,  and THE INSTALLATION BEGIN  :):):smile:

Thank you very much for your help .
  • Your welcome.