Home AOMEI Products Support

Invalid Backupper Pro license key

Invalid Backupper Pro license key

I purchased Backupper Pro license last night. I received the email with the invoice attached and my license key. I keep getting an “invalid license key” error message. I originally downloaded the Standard version, realized that I needed the functionality of the Pro version, and made the purchase.

Using my new license, I tried to simply register the standard version without success. I then downloaded the Pro trial version, initiated its installation, which uninstalled the standard version and then installed itself. No problem with all of that.

When I tried to register the Pro trial version, I receive the same error. I contacted tech support. They asked me for screen shots of the issue. I sent the screen shots and have since heard nothing back. I emailed again asking for an update, and still nothing.

My order number is 864516033. I need this fixed now please.

[email protected]

Comments

• Hello Pan, I understand you are having a license problem. In the future, please do not post your order number, email address, or other personal info onto this forum, or any forum, that is not safe. Someone could use your info in an unsafe way. If you need to communicate to Aomei with your personal info, please email them directly at
    You could email them directly, using the email address associated with your Aomei product account (which is different than your Aomei Forum account), and ask them to "reset your product license key".
    BackUpper (BU) standard, trial, and pro are 3 different installation .exe files. You have already tried the first 2, please try this one next.
    Backupper Pro Edition
    Keeps license activated when updating version
    https://www.ubackup.com/changelog.html
  • Sorry about posting my information. I am desperate at this point. As I stated in my original post " I contacted tech support. They asked me for screen shots of the issue. I sent the screen shots and have since heard nothing back. I emailed again asking for an update, and still nothing." 

I downloaded the Pro version from the link that you sent me. Same error. I still have not heard back from [email protected] after they had asked me for the screen shots. I am going to email them every 30 minutes until they fix this problem.

Ron

• @Panusr, The order is not for AOMEI software. We can't check the order in our system. And, the license in your screenshot is not the license code of AOMEI Backupper.