Home AOMEI Products Support

Can't change destination drive/folder in Backupper 5.3.0

This is the srangest issue. When I click on the destination line I get a file selector with "Folders only" as file types.
But when I select a drive or folder and click open it justs open that folder - and does not exit the file selector.
How do I select a drive/folder and return to the backup program?  (I only have "Open" and "Cancel" buttons).

Comments

• @LarsErikOsterud, Could you upgrade to the latest version to check it again?
  • Latest version can't clone GPT. And last time I tried it it messed up the UppFilters/LowerFilters settings (made my computer not boot). I managed to change the folder by editing the config file. But it is a strange issue, and happends on all my computers (two Windows 10 and one Windows 11).
  • @LarsErikOsterud, "Latest version can't clone GPT."---What error message did you get?
    ""last time I tried it it messed up the UppFilters/LowerFilters settings (made my computer not boot).---Did you mean that the latest version (7.0) has the problem? But, we have fixed it since v6.8.
  • Have you tried cloning with Partition Assistant instead? Are you using the free version? If you install the software, then uninstall it, it will give you a button to buy it at 50% off.