Boot disc fails on 32 bit machine, Aomei 6.9.2
Problem: Boot disc created on Aomei Backupper 6.9.2 fails to work on 32 bit computer.
Computer: IBM Thinkpad Notebook T30 (32 bit) with Windows XP Pro (32 bit) operating system.
1. Downloaded and installed AIK form Microsoft.
2. Using Aoemi 3.2 created a boot disc with WinPE.
3. Test: boot disc works okay.
4. Upgraded to Aoemi 6.9.2
5. Using Aoemi 6.9.2 created a boot disc with WinPE. Did not check box to download PE environment, since machine has no internet connection and AIK is installed on my machine.
6. Test: boot disc fails to load. Error message: “Attempting to load a 64 bit application. However this CPU is not compatible with 64 bit mode.
What to do?