Home AOMEI Products Support

Aomei pro 2.0.3 and XP

edited November 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

Evening all,

Do you have a boot disk for XP in Fat32 that will work for Aomei pro 2.0.3? I downloaded the AIK file and put it on a disk, but my puter can't read or fine the setup file. I just bought the program yesterday.

Aslo, How do I delete the files on my external backup disk? I bought and tried EasyUS ToDo backup, That program put the files on my back up and I need them off to install with yours. The partitions are not in order. Can you help me?

Comments

• Hobbles,

The AIK is necessary for Windows XP due to the fact that a Windows XP installation does not contain all of the necessary files for making a PE.  Windows Vista, 7, 8, and so on do thus don't require the AIK to build a PE.  The download for the AIK comes as an ISO file.  You'd need to burn this to a blank DVD or use a program that can map the ISO to a virtual DVD drive.  There are several available for free on the Internet. 

As far as deleting the backups you made with EaseUs ToDo Backup, you can open Windows Explorer on your computer (the My Computer icon) then navigate to the drive.  From there locate the files in whatever folder you chose to store them in.  Once you've found them, select them the delete them.

• Thanks darylsonnier, I got backup home 6.5 figured out and will stay with that one now.       

• You're welcome.  Please let us know if there's anything else we can do.  We'd like to see you use Aomei products.