Home AOMEI Products Support

I need to transfer my license to a new PC.

2»

Comments

• This one bit me! I bought the software in order to clone the system disk on my old computer, in order to not reinstall Windows on my new to be computer. Of course I wanted to try it on the new to be computer, and in fact it worked great. But now I can't activate it on my new computer. Could the license be reset? I must say that it didn't even cross my mind when buying that the license would be tied to a particular computer and not an user. I understand wanting to prevent license re-selling, but I don't really know if this program serves my purpose as it is.
  • Please contact the support team ([email protected]) to help you reset the license.
  • Thank you, this thead is extremely long, could you please create a new forum ticket post for your issue, MarcD?
  • Hello,
    I need to deactivate my license from my old PC that is being decommissioned and move it to a new PC.  Can you please help me with this?
    Thank you.
  • Any luck? I installed my program on a faulty mini pc which i need to return back to amazon, But my support ticket has been uneventful.