exclude hiberfil.sys, pagefile.sys and SystemRestorePoints from system backups?

Hi!
lately i switched from acronis  to Backupper professional and i like it.
but  i cant find very important option to exclude custom folder from backup and system files that takes too much space for nothing .

Could you add such an option in the next Aomei Data Backupper release?

Thank you

Leo

Comments

• hiberfil.sys and pagefile.sys are already excluded by Backupper automatically.
  • But yes, it can't exclude custom folder, we will improve this function.
  • edited June 2019
    glade the hear that) thanks for replay
  • List of files that won't be backed up are listed here in the registry of Windows:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToSnapshot

Aomei respects those entries. So that is a possible way to exclude files from the backup. 

Like: 

f:\nb1\nb1.txt

c:\bin\*.* /s

• - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToSnapshot includes neither Pagefile.sys nor hiberfil.sys

- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToBackup includes both files

- When I explore the full backup image I find that Pagefile.sys was excluded from the backup but hiberfil.sys was included

Any idea why?  

• @GAR123 ; We will test the issue, thank you for your feedback.
  • Where are we with this?
  • @GAR123, sorry to reply you late. Our technicians is still analyzing the problem. Once there is any progress, we will tell you immediately.
  • You have released several versions since your last reply.  Have you managed to find out why hiberfil.sys is not excluded from the backup?  Are you planning to fix this?