It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
If you are not content with AOMEI Backupper's schedule backup options as I am, you can use Windows built-in feature Task Scheduler to run automated backups.
1. In the Schedule Settings window, click Advanced.
Sorry I cannot upload images and it gave me an error "Flash Initialization failed，please update and try again!"
2. Under Advanced, check Don't install the service...
3. press Windows+R, and type"Taskschd.msc" in the box and then press Enter to open Task Scheduler.
4. Click Task Scheduler Library, and then you find the scheduled task you created with AOMEI Backupper.
5. double-click on the task to open it. Under Trigger tab, click Edit and then you can modify the trigger as you need.
Hope this will help someone, cheers.