Home AOMEI Products Support

Side-by-Side configuration not valid

edited June 2017 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi All,

after installing the AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 6.3 I cannot start the program. I got the error message "This Application cannot be started because the side-by-side-configuration is invalid" (or similar, it's a translation from the original message)

After searching in the web I suppose some dll libraries from a C++ Redistribution kit are missing. I installed a bunch of them an it did not help. Which libraries you need for your software (in case this causes the issue). 

The error message in the event viewer is 

Fehler beim Generieren des Aktivierungskontextes für "C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 6.3\PartAssist.exe". Fehler in Manifest- oder Richtliniendatei "C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 6.3\Microsoft.VC80.MFC.MANIFEST" in Zeile  4. Die im Manifest gefundene Komponenten-ID stimmt nicht mit der ID der angeforderten Komponente überein. Verweis: Microsoft.VC80.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195". Definition: Microsoft.VC80.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.762". Verwenden Sie das Programm "sxstrace.exe" für eine detaillierte Diagnose.

I am using Windows 10 (in german as you can see)

Thanks i advance for your help.

jef

Comments

• Please upgrade to the latest .NET Framework to see if the error persists.