Home AOMEI Products Support

Real-time synchronization is not performed after you turn on the computer

edited December 2016 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi,

I created a sync, but when I went to use the computer today The monitor did not work. The service "ABSync.exe" he is running, but the source folder is still dated with the last data before I shut down the computer.

http://imgur.com/a/T4xJI

Comments

• "but the source folder is still dated with the last data " The data in the destination is not changed ,right?

Please send us the whole log folder in the installation directory, and also you need to check if there is the ".dump" file in the installation directory. If yes, please send it to us also. Sorry for the inconvenience, we need the log to find the problem. BTW, what is the destination? Is it NAS?

• Hi,

I sent by email

• OK, we will try to find the problem and give you the solution ASAP.

• edited December 2016

Now testing with the USB device plugged in without removing the computer works normally, but let's say if I take it out of the computer and restart, and connect again, does not happen the monitoring of the folders.

PS: I Tested with the same folder with another computer

• Yes, if you sync to the USB, please connect the USB all the time or you need to connect it before the computer restart so that the software can load the sync task.

• Okay I understand. Well, it is suggestion for those who knows in the next version to have this option.