Home AOMEI Products Support

Blue screen at Win10 like in the old days

Hey Guys!

Last week Iinstalled Win10 Professional (version 1608) on my computer and the whole application software. It took some hours. Afterwards I tried to install Aomei BackupperStandard 3.5 to produce an image of the OS. After installing Aomei backupper when I booted my computerI had an BLUE SCREEN  which I only knowfrom some elder Win. versions.
Those blue screen displayed 2 lines: „Inaccessibleboot-device“
http:windows.com/stopcode

And I was unableto load and enter into the operating system. So I’m very angry about the waste oftime!!!

Comments

• edited December 2016

I was able to evoke this problem under these conditions (thanks RiseT):

- Clean install of Windows 10 AU, version 1607   (not with previous OS's)

- On an UEFI/GPT system (not with BIOS/MBR) with 

- Secure Boot on (Not with Secure boot off)

- Installing Aomei Backupper (Free)

- Ignoring the messages that ammntdrv.sys and/or ambakdrv.sys and/or amwrtdrv.sys are blocked and the user is asked to uninstall these programs.  (Not when uninstalling)

It doesn't matter whether Windows is installed in a VHD or in a real partition. I did not find any way to start the OS again. The only way to access the documents was by another OS: making a dual boot or using bootable media. 

• Thanks Johnny. @DonSanto   Did you solve the problem now? Sorry for the win10 problem, it is about the EV certification. We are happy that the EV certification is arrived, but Microsoftware company is auditing it. Please do not worry, this problem will be solved quickly, we will release the fixed verision ASAP. For now,you can disable the secure boot and the driver signature enforcement on your windows 10 computer, then install AOMEI Backupper v3.5 to use again. 

• Did you solve the problem now?

The question is how to start Windows 10 again? It is blocked, locked, doesn't start anymore. Is format and reinstall Windows the only option?