Home AOMEI Products Support

windows says raw and AOMEI NTFS

edited February 2016 in AOMEI Products Support

Thank you for this resource and letting me use the software to save my files. I am broke this month bit I will pay if this program is able to help me recover my lost data... over 400 GB.

I have a new, to me, mother board and it is having hardware issues with my video card. I installed my SATA hybred drive to the mother board and started getting errors on the drive. I made some changes and used mly laptop to fix errors on the drive. It worked fine in my laptop for a day. Then I installed it back to the PC with the new mother board. I decided to run checkdisk. Check disk said it needed to unmount the partition/drive and said ok and then nothing. no scan and the computer became very slow so I rebooted. Now two of the partitions are being seen by windows drive manager program as raw and zero size. I found AOMEI by searching File Forim. AOMEI sees the drive size and the free space so I know my data is there. I am 60 paecent done scanning the drive with AOMEI recovery wizard and the scan in finding lost partitions but not the so called raw ones. I believe that your program does not see then as lost. I tried the error scan in AOME and it said it found errors. When I click to fix the problems another window asks to fix over and over.... I did this a lot of times and it seem to not be working correctly.

I noticed the option to change drive type. If I change to NTFS could this help windows to see the drive?

Comments

• Please send us the screenshot of the Windows disk manager and of the Partition Assistant.

We need to see your disk layout.