Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Doesn't see boot drive

New to the product and can't find any help with this problem so far...

Trying to create a clone of my computer but AOMEI states that "Unabel to perfrom system clone because the boot and systemn partion were not found."

How do I resolve this problem??

Comments

• edited January 2016

the message tells, from its english content, that you tried system clone, but the disk you choose to clone is not the current system disk. When it is indeed the current system disk, it would be an error, because every computer has a system partition and a boot partition.

Please confirm, and give some details about "my computer".

• For the question:Aomei Backupper cannotrecognize the disk.

Solution:

Running AOMEI Backupper under Windows

1.Please make sure the drive is listed under Windows Disk Management.

2. Please check the type of this drive.Backupper doesn’t support eMMC storage device.

3. Please check whether or not the drive is4096 bytes per sector. You can install and run Partition Assistant:

http://www.disk-partition.com/free-partition-manager.html, then rightclick a partition on the drive--select Properties--File System Info to checkit.

Backupper doesn’t support drives with 4096 bytes per sector.

4. Please check whether or not you haveencrypted the drive. If so, please decrypt it. After completing the operation,you can encrypt it again.

5. Please check whether or not the drive isa dynamic disk. Backupper doesn’t support backing dynamic disk by using DiskBackup.

Please use System Backup or Partition Backupto back up it.

Sorry again for the inconvenience we madeto you.