Home AOMEI Products Support

C0000145 BSOD with PE Builder 1.5 on Dell XPS 8900 PC running Win7 Pro SP1 64bit

ALGALG
edited January 2016 in AOMEI Products Support

Sure is a lot of complaining here about a free product! I'm disappointed with the PE Builder problem but not interested in a time consuming exercise identifying problems / conflicts with Window updates as some have posted here. In any case would not uninstall any "Important" Windows updates to get PE Builder to work. Will wait and hopefully Aomei will fix this. The bootable media I created with PA 6.0 worked with no problem. Hopefully they'll get PE Builder fixed soon.

Comments

• Thanks for your feedback firstly.We have no idea of what you say."time consuming exercise identifying problems / conflicts with Window updates" Can you give us more details of the problem.

Is that PE Builder cannot support WIN10 currently.

If it is, we will improve it ASAP.

• There are a number of posts about removing certain Windows updates. See posts by Mrwizard, #37, 38 and others. My problem is not Win10, I'm on Win7 Pro SP1 64bit. I created a PE boot using PE Builder 1.5 on a flash drive, only adding my USB drivers. It starts loading WinPE then gets a blue screen with Error C0000145. Hope you can get it fixed. Will watch for an update. Regards ALG

• ok, we record this problem.Thanks for your feedback.

• PEBuilder 1.5 is quite useful. I created mine as ISO on Win8 us-en virtual computers that I made only for this purpose. One virtual computer was BIOS 32bit, the other was UEFI 64bit. And I had to install Backupper3.2 and PA current version to have them included instead of old versions. This is what can be done.