Home AOMEI Products Support

backuper 3.2 unlock the system clone feature

I have backuper 3.2 standart edition and cannot figure out how to unlock the system clone feature following the instructions. I  copy and shared to my facebook page and when I paste the shared address as instructed( which is the facebook page address the message is being posted to I guess?), I get a error message that says keyword not found. How I will can resolve this issue?, What address is required? Thank you.

Comments

• hi pgordillo

Please assure that you share publicity. If the same problem.You can contact [email protected] to solve this issue.

• Neo thank you very much.

I'm a little lost with FB

Is not that make a publication on facebook?

how I can assure you it is advertising?

• Dear,

You can contact [email protected] , they will help you to unlock the clone feature without sharing it in the Facebook.

• hi pgordillo
    Of course not, as for the issue you encountered. First of all i'm not sure if you've done everything right. But it's not a big deal. You can directly contact [email protected].They will help you out if you did share to facebook and can not find the keyword.

• Very thanks All!

• Isn't it strange that the clone system function is locked in the installed backupper 3.2 whilst it is fully available in the free WinPE Bootable disk? Without an ad on social media...

• Sorry for that, if you do not want to share it, you can contact us, we will help you to unlock it.