Home AOMEI Products Support

File Backup no working

edited January 2016 in AOMEI Products Support

On the latest version of Backup (free version) "Folder" can not be selected in the File Backup dropdown.  "File" can be selected.  "Folder" icon is distorted.  Using Windows 10 with latest updates.

Comments

• Which one you choose?

• I chose "Add Folder".  "Add File" works, but not "Add Folder".

• When you click on the "Add Folder" icon, nothing happens.  No error message or anything.

• edited January 2016

Are U using the latest version and are U using it from within windows or with a boot CD?

I don't see a Edit label like Admin shows but I see a bit of distortion in the labels. Compare the label positions. So is it an old version or are you having problems with the graphic card?  May be you should click in an empty space right next to Add file?

Can you try a re-install of version 3.2?

• edited January 2016

Add Folder is displaced to the right and overlaps ("underlaps", is under) Edit. The layout of the whole line is not right, compare to admins #1 post. The horizontal scroll bar is too long.

There is some zooming on that computer.

I changed the text size to 300% (where it shows 125% in the below image, there are advanced options to go high) and obtained this button layout on my test system. Add Folder is even to the right of Edit. (Hint: done on a test computer that needed to be restored afterwards)

• Thanks all the feedback.

What the version you use now?

This is the link for 3.2.

http://www.backup-utility.com/free-backup-software.html