Home AOMEI Products Support

OneKey Recovery not setting up

From the beginning.

I have Lenovo B50-70 with win 8.1 preinstalled and Lenovo OKR. I upgraded to win 10 and wanted win 10 to be in my recovery partition, so uninstalled the Lenovo OKR and deleted teh lenovo partition. Then I installed AOMEI OKR and created the recovery partiton which came to about 40 GB since I had installed al lthe software , to which I would like ot recover in case I had to use the reocvery partition.

Windows 10 started giving problems and I had to move back to win 8.1, which I did after lots of search for the OEM copy of the Core Connected Single Language version. Now I have deleted the AOMEI win 10 recovery partiton and am trying to install AOMEI OKR once again. But it gives message that windows will need to boot in to Windows PE environment to create partitions and finish process. I click OK to continue and it does some process in windows itself. Then it restarts , but doesnt reboot in windows PE . It loads windows 8.1 and no recovery partition is created.

Where am i going wrong?

In the disk management I can see many small partitions(MBR, OEM, Recovery, etc.) do i need to delete this? Or does my windows edition not include windows PE?

Comments