Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Onekey Recovery Error

edited October 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Hello everybody.  I am a new member and firstly, I would like to say thank you for the great software that you make, it is very good and it's helped me in the past a lot. I was wondering if I could please get some help with an issue I have. 

I downloaded Onekey Recovery and once the program started up I followed the instructions. It completed the first part of the process and I git a message to say that the operation had completed successfully with no errors. When the PC started in PE mode to continue, I got an error message to say that it 'failed to create image' then told me to try again. I pressed start backup again (while in PE mode) but got another failed to install image error and it advised to restart PC and try again. 

I started Windows normally, looked in disk management and see that AOMEI had created a 56Gb partition on my C:/ drive. I tried to run the program again from desktop, and I get an error telling me that I need to restart my computer and try again. So next, I used AOMEI partition assistant to merge the new unallocated space on my C:/drive which it did with no problem. 

Again, I ran Onekey recovery from desktop and install was successful with no errors. Once it restarted again in PE mode to finish installation, I got the same 'failed to create image' error again. 

Once I went back to my desktop, I checked disk management and again AOMEI created a 56 Gb unallocated partition. 

My computer is Windows 10 Professional 32bit with all the latest updates and patches. 

Does anybody have any ideas? 

Comments