Home AOMEI Products Support

My computer restarting continuously while performing preOS portioning

Yesterday i downloaded AOMEI partion standard software for partioning my hard disk without formatting , i folowed all instruction as given in the website and then when the operation are doing in the preOS mode , suddenly my computer turned off due to power failure (this is my fault) after this when i again started the computer a screen appeared telling that partion operation is aborted please restart the computer to start the partioning process again , when i pressed "OKAY" . My computer restarted and when the screen starting Windows appeared  , an blue screen with some message appeared for less than a second and again my computer restarted again and this process is happening continuosly .

I am using windows 7 home premium service pack 1. 

Please help me out of this problem.

Comments

• FranCliP,

Sorry for the problem you encountered. Do you have a WinPE boot disk, or you can create one by using PE Builder: http://www.aomeitech.com/pe-builder.html

Then you can boot from the WinPE disk to delete the file ampa.exe under C:/Windows After deleting the file, please try reboot your computer.

If you are still not able to boot, I am sorry that you may have to copy your important data out then reinstall operating system.

• Thanks Admin, but my problem  is solved already but i have another problem to solve , i am using Dell Inspiron lapop, in this LED intended for hardware performence is continuously blinking in white instead of glowing steadily does this one a problem ?