Home AOMEI Products Support

Schedules not working after the update to 3.2

edited September 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Since I updated to 3.2 I noticed that my scheduled backups are not being done.   Everything worked fine before the update.   Had to uninstall and reinstall the older 3.1 version.   Does anyone actually test this product before it goes out?

I PURCHASED the pro version of Backupper simply to get better support ... NOT.  

I would think someone saying that there is an issue with backups NOT BEING PERFORMED after an update would be a top priority, as it seems to me (being a programmer myself) be a major liability where people THINK their important data is being backed up, but it isn't because of an poorly tested update.   

I STILL have not received any support on my email regarding this issue.   I DID however get an email regarding an issue that I submitted more than a week ago?????   

So far, AOMEI has taken 1st place for the absolute worst support of any software that I have EVER purchased.  

FYI, I was programming computers from back in the days of green screens to present.   

I don't understand why the support is so poor.    No matter what software someone is selling, support issues should at least be looked at within a 24-48 hour time span, not a week!

When it takes more than 24-48 hours to get back to a PAID customer, it is time to hire more support techs!