Home AOMEI Products Support

Errors with automatic backups

Hi. I have yet to do a successful automated backup. It always starts ok, but right away it gives an error and says it needs to close. When I look at the logs for each of the attempts. its always the same. The program thinks I have a GPT disk and I don't. It's looking for a disk identifier as guid and there isn't any. The program does show it sees MBR disks, but still gives the same errors in logs. I used to think maybe if I changed the tasks from task scheduler to service task that might help, but makes no difference. That was before I seen the logs. How can I get around this. Below is the errors

[0       ]::GetFileAttributesA(sCurPath) != INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES return code: 0x00000000, NetworkMgr.cpp(208).
[2       ]::GetFileAttributesA(sCurPath) != INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES return code: 0x00000000, NetworkMgr.cpp(208).
diskinfo.h(451): Failed to init GPT style table.
diskinfo.h(451): Failed to init GPT style table.

[2       ]dyndisk.cpp(213): Failed to RegQueryValueEx on GetSysDgGuid.
[0       ]ldmio.cpp(89): No dynamic disks are found.

This has me puzzled and I'm at a lost here, hopefully someone can offer some advice on this delimna. Thank you very much.

Comments

• What the error message is when the scheduled backup is running?  The log file you posted didn't show any problem, it doesn't affect. 

• The error that comes out right after the backup process has started doesn't show any numbers, but mentions the program needs to close is all, after it stops abruptly. Separate window with this dialog.

• I have tried everything I can think of, and have it continue with backup, but nothing works.