Home AOMEI Products Support

Windows 10 recovery boot error

edited August 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi, I've been testing OneKey recovery and found below issues. Please note that this problem occured from Windows 7, upgraded to Windows 10. Please note that below PCs are using the same WIndows 7 Image.

1. HP Laptop upgrade - After the upgrade, ran Onekey and it created the recovery partition fine. Restored the backup fine, but I noticed it was using Win7PE. 

2. DELL PC upgrade - After the upgrade, ran onekey and it created the recory partition fine. Tried restoring the backup and booted fine into WinPE but unfortunately my USB keyboard & mice won't work. I noticed that This particular PC created a Win10PE ISO without a usb driver.

- I tried a workaround by copying the WinPE7 ISO created from the laptop including the other files and replaced the Win10PE ISO and it worked fine. 

I hope that this scenario helps you identify what went wrong with Onekey creating the recovery WinPE ISO. If you have a proper solution to this we will be very grateful. A script to automate the change would also be very helpful.