Home AOMEI Products Support

Invalid License

JMLJML
edited August 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

I purchased AOMEI Pro Backupper. My issue is, when I updated to
version 3.1.0 in Windows 7, It stuck in a reboot loop caused by your software.
After spending several hours to restore, I was able to restore the image back to
normal. I do like your software but I must say that issue should have already
been corrected. Anyway, I upgraded to Windows 10
with version 3.0 installed. I uninstalled the 3.0 version under Windows 10 using
windows uninstall and did not select for license information to be reserved
because I did not want to get stuck into Windows 10 rebooting loop and wanted it completely uninstalled. Version
3.1.0 installed. However, when I put the license information in it says “license
invalid” The program also shows to be expired. What can I do to get it working?

Comments

• It's hard! Are months to correct a version, users without support calls, computer that had blue screen problem, etc.

Dear Aomie,

Its programs are very good, but have to have more attention for its users and not take to make corrections.

Gunate,

Germany

• I have the same problem! I originally had BackUpper v2.8 with Lifetime Upgrades. I upgraded to Windows 10 and installed the newest version of BackUpper, v3.1, but when I enter my License Code it says "Invalid License Code". Support hasn't replied to my email yet after two days!!! Of course there isn't a phone contact for support, just email. Only phone contact if you want to BUY the program. THAT should tell you where there priorities are.

• Tech support did not reply to me so I emailed [email protected]. They replied the next day and 'reset' my License Code. It works now!! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!