Home AOMEI Products Support

There is little to know help found here on the forum

Hi please feel free to delete this. I notice that the admin staff do not frequent this forum and help nor anybody at all with experience of the product. If you go through the entries it becomes even more astonishing too. There are several people talking to themselves since no one is there to answer them. The people who do answer are normally 2 people struggling with the same thing at the same time desperately trying to help each other. There is no one manning the forums at all is my conclusion on looking at all on page 1. If someone would like to answer my questions and prove I am wrong about this I will aplogise and will enter my apology below. I have gone through the entire first page and no help is being given by anyone other than the strugglers themselves. I assume on page 2-6 administration were more available at that time. But not anymore. Please would you rectify the problem Aomei ? Thank you.

Comments

• I'm coming to the same conclusion; namely, there appears to be a defening silence from tech support! Pity really since Backupper is potentially a really good program but if one can't perform a restore, it rather undermines one's confidence and makes the whole process of performing a backup quite pointless.