Home AOMEI Products Support

Delay Issue when opening app in PEBuilder

I'm trying to get an app called DesktopOK to work in PEBuilder. When I launch DesktopOK in PEBuilder nothing happens until
about 2 minutes later then DesktopOK will load. This also happens with another app that I created in AutoPlay Media Studio. Both of these apps work just fine in a standard WinPE x86 boot.wim so I know that it's something that was added to AOMEI PEBuilder that is causing the issue. I'm just trying to figure out what so that I can remove/disable it.

Here is a screenshot of output log in Process Monitor while loading the app. You can see the two minute delay highlighted...

Like I said above, I have tested these same exact apps in a standard WinPE boot.wim and they work fine. The same boot.wim that I am using to build my PEBuilder ISO. So it's definitely something that PEBuilder is adding in somewhere that is causing the issue. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bump    

• Maybe the Desktopok is too big,so it will take a long time to load.

• Nah, you missed the part where I explained that this app works just fine in a standard WinPE environment. It's only a tiny 208KB app. In a standard WinPE environment when I double-click on the icon it opens instantaneously.

I know for a FACT that it has to be something that AOMEI PEBuilder added to the image. I'm just not certain what it is.