Home AOMEI Products Support

Missing email via Notification Service at the end of a task

First of all, I back your pardon for my very basic english.

I'm testing AOMEI Backupper 2.5 Professional, because I want to change my backup software from ACRONIS True Image 2014 (too many errors :-() to your product. Overall it works fine!

In the global setting I activate the email notification service using the smtp server of my own email hoster. Test emails will be send correctly. After that, I've scheduled two tasks for automatical backup in the night.

The first task should start at 01:00am (duration 5-10 minutes, hole disk with the OS, full backup) and the second one should start at 02:00am (duration more than 30minutes, hole second disk with user data, full backup). Checking the logs both tasks terminates correctly. Checking the setup of the tasks, in both the checkbox "send email notice" is set/enabled.

Execution time:    22.04.2015 01:00:19

Plan name:    M4-CT128M4SSD2

Operation:    Partition Full Backup

Execution result:    Success

Error code:    0

Description:    The operation has been completed successfully.

Execution time:    22.04.2015 02:00:05

Plan name:    TOSHIBA_MQ01ABD100

Operation:    Partition Full Backup

Execution result:    Success

Error code:    0

Description:    The operation has been completed successfully.

But I get only one email (after the end of the first task). The email after the second task is missing.

Content of the first email:

AOMEI Backupper notification ???-PC(Success)22.04.2015 01:00:19

Hello, <br/><br/>Report of the backup is as follows:<br/>        Computer Name: ???-PC<br/>        Plan Name: M4-CT128M4SSD2<br/>        Backup Type:Schedule backup<br/>        Image Path:E:\+++ B A C K U P S +++\M4-CT128M4SSD2\<br/>        File Name:M4-CT128M4SSD2.adi<br/>        Execution Result:Success<br/>        Error Code:0<br/>        Starting Time:22.04.2015 01:00:19<br/>        Finish Time:22.04.2015 01:05:54<br/>        Description:The operation has been completed successfully.<br/><br/>If you have any question, you can copy the above information and contact us by: [email protected]<br/><br/>Thank you,<br/>Best Regards,<br/>AOMEI Tech<br/>http://www.backup-utility.com<br/&gt;

Could you help my, please?

Kind regards

RGehlen

BTW

The message body of the notification email contains html code (</br>), wich is not nice to read in Mozilla Thunderbird email reader (default: plain ascii).

Comments

• after receiving the first email, did you change any settings? You can manually run the task to see if it works. 
    About the message body, some email reader may have such problem. We 'll fix it in the future release.