Home AOMEI Products Support

Information code 312 from Backupper 2.2 free

Hi,

The last week I have been testing Backupper 2.2 free to evaluate before deciding to buy a heigh end version of AOMEI products for my 3 computers at home.

I have a Qnap P-912 II NAS, and backups has been working fine and checing the backups has also been verified, so I was real pleased!

However, I decided to test the backup by using the Image Preview and it hooked up back nicecly to the NAS (without any reboot) and I could choose todays backup and choose the the non-bootable part of the backed up C drive of that computer and it says:

Image Prreview is initializing

Information Code:312

Unknown Error

and then attempts an image reload, which gewts the same error.

What is happening and is there something I have done or somekind of bug?

Regards,

IngemarS

Comments

• AOMEI Products Support

Information code 312 from Backupper 2.2 free

IngemarS 6:00PM Edit

Hi,

The last week I have been testing Backupper 2.2 free to evaluate before deciding to buy a heigh end version of AOMEI products for my 3 computers at home.

I have a Qnap P-912 II NAS, and backups has been working fine and checing the backups has also been verified, so I was real pleased!

However, I decided to test the backup by using the Image Preview and it hooked up back nicecly to the NAS (without any reboot) and I could choose todays backup and choose the the non-bootable part of the backed up C drive of that computer and it says:

Image Prreview is initializing

Information Code:312

Unknown Error

and then attempts an image reload, which gewts the same error.

What is happening and is there something I have done or somekind of bug?

Regards,

IngemarS

• You can use Check Image to check the integrity of the image. If no errors, reboot your computer and try Explore Image again.