Home AOMEI Products Support

Multi Windows OS Backups

Hello, 

since i don't know where to put this question, since it's my first here, i'll post it here and see what happens

So my question is,

i have recently installed the free version of AOMEI backup software, with the intention, naturally, to backup all my partitions

I see you can make a system backup, but then i wonder. suppose you have more than one windows operation system on the same system, how do you make a backup( individually of every system) while ensuring they remain bootable. i've seen you can backup both the EFI drive alongside the Operation system that currently runs but how do you backup the others without overwriting the EFI backup you made when backuping the current OS?

Is this clear? it's i bit complicated, i know, all my OS'es are Windows 8.1. each is used for different actions, so when you were wondering....

your's sincerely

Bjorn

Comments

• It only backup your current system. One backup won't overwrite your old backups.

• even though to do a system backup you take the mbr partition with it? it wouldn't block the other system from booting when setting it back like, say a full repartitioning?