Home AOMEI Products Support

URGENT HELP NEED!!!!! DUE TO WHAT YOUR PRODUCT DID TO MY PC!!!!!

edited February 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

PLS I NEED HELP TO RECOVER MY DATA, I WAS USING YOUR PRODUCT FREE VERSION FOR DISK MANAGEMENT PARTITION, AND I WAS REDUCING SIZE FROM C WINDOWS PARTITION FOR 40 GB IT WAS OK- BUT WHEN I WISHED TO ADD THAT 40 GB TO MY D PARTITION THAT WAS 300GB ANS HAD AROUND 100GB DATA ON IT IT LOOKS LIKE OK, SO WHEN GIVE ACTION TO YOUR PROGRAM TO FINISH IT CATASTROPHE OCCURRED!!!!!! SO NOW MY PC DO NOT SEE D PARTITION AT ALL- SEES IT AS RAW!!!

WHEN GO TO YOUR PROGRAM HE SEES IS IT AS FULLED UP-NO FREE SPACE!!!HOW TO RECOVER MY DATA FROM D PARTITION!!!!!!!!! THX

Comments

• edited February 2015

just to add i did not used recovory issue nither i think it would help, i will never understand compny like yours - you have milions and still you are not able to have on line help, thnak you i will never use any of your product again and my self as some kind of PC engeneer will alwayes tell to each of my friend to stay away from your products, you could make procdure shorter with more advanced wisards, you culd devide optins on regular and advanced so who need just do resise partitin to do it it in 2 simple steps. and bay the way you shuld make it defolt that any problems done by your softwere can and must be returend in previus state, thx.

• Despite your sincere attempt to make friends here, let me see if I can offer some help.  Go here:www.cgsecurity.organd download testdisk 6.14.  Assuming you have access to a second, working machine, take your hurt hard drive and put it in the second machine, as a data drive.  Boot from the second machines hard drive.  Install testdisk.  Run testdisk and use it to recover your lost partition(s.)  It works quite well.  Not foolproof, nothing is, but then, you're no fool.

Then think about your threats and whining.  You admittedly used the free version of the program.  Aomei owes you absolutely nothing.  Your tantrum was annoying and sad.  And I have serious doubts that you are ANY kind of PC engineer, if this is the way you handle a minor crisis.  And by the way, congratulations on having the foresight and good work habits to make a full backup before attempting something risky like a partition resizing, Mr. Expert.  Not too many people would have your patience.

I wish you luck getting your partitions back.  I also wish you luck learning to get along with people.

• That link is www.cgsecurity.org.  I missed a space.  If you go to www.cgsecurity.organd, then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.
  • i will give you a free tip, when some company make you angry or sad that you have to show that, or ether way it will show up after 1-10 years on sombody who do not deseve it . do you know what is one of caracteristcs of an idiot - one is to assume that you know sombody, i have finshed 4 yeras high school for Pc engenering and work with PCs since commodore 64 probobly even when you was not planed by your parents, so regrding the law since you put on marketing that we - i use free version and that we can finish job and it is not like that, that it is false marketing or in other words laying. do you wish that we go in front of the cort? talk to your mangers i do have mony and time, specialy when sombody is un plesnt, or be smart ass, i do not rember that used any nonaproprite words like you did, who are you to forbiden me to say to each of my colegs that your program is mess, check on cnet and oher web sites and you will see that many persons faced the same problem, so my conclusin is that your free version do not work on win 8.1 more over it destoging data.

test dick did not help, nither did full versions of EASUS data recovery, LC technology file recovery, active partition recovery pro, steller phonex win data recovery profesionall etc nothnig have helped, proboly i have that programs because i'm an ' idiot' i see my data as i had explained but thay are dead mixed up and un posible to use them. I would make recovery if do merge on my sistem partition, but to merge or in orher words to make biger simple data partition and to back up ? it seems that it is writen diferent on yor web site, does not matter, i shuld do it with your program you say cause you are smart ass, ha ha ha. I do not need you, nither your web site, nither forum, see you on court. so now you can continue with non proprite comments. To deal with people, like you are some personality, common, don't have times to spent hours on forum that i see for the first time in attemt to make frinds with you, no way, good bay and better put some effort to recover that so caled 'softwere'  and be cerfull to put facts in your marketing camping not lies, it does not pay off. Make better help files, and FAQ as well, wathch and lern from concurent softwere companies you can learn a lot. Just to add this does not have anything with you personaly, ok you wark there for mony so you ave to protect your comapny, but be carfull with words and while you are in seling busniess laern that coustmer is alwayes in right, or you have mio missed trainings. and freely you can remove this commnets form your divane form cause i'm deliting my account but saving data and conversation, hope your supervisors will be happy cause you are so smart, good bay.

• sorry for spelling misstakes i do not have time to fix them you have undersnat for sure the point, thx fot pointing to that program it seems as OK tool, if i deleted files it culd help, but since during process files have messd up no help, also your softwere did not finished enlargment of my parttins, when PC restarted partitin that i wish to add stayed un touched, and parttitin to whom i wish to add that new one seems like un touched but when i wish to open data 99% were dead.