Home Storage General Discussion

Experiences with BitLocker and TrueCrypt

Hello!

Dear members , what are the experiences of you with encryption tools ?

I have a 15GB partition encrypted with TrueCrypt and make backup and restore normally.

Can anyone good results with all Windows encrypted ?

Comments

• Hi vagn,

Both Partition Assistant and Backupper cannot work with encrypted partitions. You need first  decrypt those partitions before managing them.

• YuongCheng,

As shown in the photo "partitions" it works very well. Do the backup and restoration usually.

• Hi friends me gull from pakistan recently join this era of computer field for gaining some know how about storage aspect , any one want to guide me ?

• Hi,

I declare that at least using Windows 8.1, does the system restore, with the encrypted operating system.

It is only functional if the disk partition both the "Reserved by the System" and the operating system partition is already mounted (partitioned).

For Windows creation process 8.1, used the WinToUSB and only criptografeo the space used by Windows.

PS: I used the portable version of Windows 8.1 and performing the backup in the "Backup of Aomei Backupper partition" All booting disk and backup all sectors